In accordance with the applicable regulations, our organisation has an Occupational Health and Safety Committee in place. Meetings between the employer representatives and the community representation are held on a quarterly basis. In addition, the company’s occupational medicine physician attends the meetings to analyze and advise on problems in the area of occupational medicine and health care. Meetings of the Occupational Health and Safety Committee are documented in the form of minutes.
The Occupational Health and Safety Committee meetings are an occasion to discuss occupational health and safety issues related to, but not limited to the following:
- periodic reviews of the working conditions,
- proposals to improve the working conditions,
- analysis of potential hazards reported by employees,
- analysis of the conclusions and recommendations from cross-checks performed by the social labor inspectors and the OHS service, as well as the decisions made by the accident investigation teams,
- review and evaluation of specifications for the purchase of PPE, etc.
PSE has elected social labor inspectors divided into regional SLIs and the company’s SLI. The role of the SLI is described in the Act on the social labor inspection.
Employees can report their observations, problems, or risks in several ways, i.e. by::
- e-mail to HSEQ@pse.pl,
- using the HSEQ reporting platform,
- contacting the BH staff directly,
- contacting the Social Labor Inspector directly.
When drawing up instructions related to occupational health and safety, contract reviewers whose work is related to the subject of the document are always appointed.
OHS communication is effected, among others, through intranet publications, mailing to staff at every level of the organisation, training, webinars and the company's magazine entitled “Transmission”.