Our anti-corruption activities
PSE is a transparent, professionally managed, strategic company of the State Treasury. As part of anti-corruption activities at PSE:
- the Anti-Corruption Policy has been adopted,
- and the “Corruption and Fraud Risk Counteracting Manual” which presents clear and transparent rules of procedure to be followed in the event of the risk of corruption, fraud or potential conflict of interest. The document is an element of the company’s business security and it is intended to ensure comfort in increased risk situations,
- the Management Board’s Representative for Anti-corruption has been appointed,
- issues related to the risk of conflict of interest have been regulated.
PSE has been audited for the “Corruption Risk and Fraud Counteracting System Certification at PSE S.A.” As a result of a positive audit result, the company has been certified by SGS Polska Sp. z o.o. for compliance with the BS10500:2011 standard for 2018.
The implementation of the Management System based on the provisions of the BS10500 standard is synonymous with informing other entities operating in the market about the adoption of a policy of zero tolerance for corrupt practices. This has a positive effect on the organisation’s image among its business partners, customers and other consumers, and allows the business to be developed in an unconstrained manner.
As part of anti-corruption measures, our organisation:
- conducts regular training events on corruption issues for employees of PSE and CJI,
- co-organises systematic training with CBA experts, aimed at raising legal awareness related to anti-corruption among PSE and CJI employees,,
- coordinated the completion of e-learning training provided via the CBA e-learning platform (the training was completed by 100% employees).
In addition, the company:
- analyses specific business areas in order to diagnose and counteract potential corruption threats,
- publishes educational and legal information for PSE employees on its intranet pages,
- monitors corruption threats and regulatory changes in the field of counteracting corruption crime.
Third parties can report their objections by contacting, by email or by telephone, the Representative for Anti-corruption, whose details are available on PSE’s website in the “Preventing corruption and fraud” section. In the case of network development projects co-financed by the Ministry of Investment and Development, related to the Operational Programme Infrastructure and Environment, irregularities or fraud cases can also be reported directly to the Ministry of Investment and Development. Fraud can be reported by email: naduzycia.POIS@mir.gov.pl
or using the form published at: www.pois.gov.pl/strony/zglaszanie-nieprawidlowosci