What are cookies?
Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time of their storage on the end device and a unique number. They are stored on the Website User's end device and allow the Website to read the information contained therein.
Why are cookies necessary for our website?
- improving our services and website by analyzing how users use our website,
- monitoring and managing traffic on our website,
- ensuring the current proper functioning of the website.
Types of cookies that are used on our website:
None of the cookies used by our website contain personal information and cannot be used to identify a specific User.
The time for which the cookie remains in the memory of the end device depends on its type:
- session files (sessioncookies) - temporary files that exist only when you have access to our Website (or more precisely, until you close your browser),
- persistent files (persistentcookies) - permanent files that remain on the device after visiting the Website for a certain period of time.
The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the Website,
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Website,
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the Website's websites are used,
- "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes from, the appearance of the website, etc.,
- "analytical" cookies, enabling analysis of how users use our website.
How to control and delete cookies?
If you want to restrict or block cookies, you can do so using the browser settings on your computer. The "help" section in your browser will best describe how to disable and delete cookies. Below are links to instructions for managing cookies for the most popular browsers: